This is an agreement between the party applicant and Aquamotion Swim School. The party applicant must read carefully and sign the agreement before the party is officially booked.
By signing this document the applicant agrees to comply with the following:
• A $100 non-refundable deposit is required in order to reserve the date of your party.
• The final balance is due one day prior to the party - no exception.
A refundable security deposit of $ 150 is due one day prior to the party.
• The applicant must confirm all the party details at least 72 hours prior to the party date. After this date no changes can be made to the schedule or number of children attending the party.
• We will deduct the deposit from your final balance provided that the number of children that attended the party matches the number agreed at the time of the booking. The number of children attending should be specified in writing in this agreement, as well as the total of hours reserved.
• The party applicant must guarantee the number of guests attending 1 week prior to the party date. If the applicant confirms 13 or more children and 12 or less attend, they will be charged for 13 guests to cover the cost of the extra lifeguard hired.
• The party host and its guest should not arrive in the premises more than 15 minutes prior to the party time. The party host should not attempt to gain access to the party area prior to this time.
• Clean up time shall last 15 minutes after the reserved party time. The party host and guests agree to leave the premises in as good condition as it was encountered prior to their usage.
• There will be a fee of $45.00 for every 15 minutes the party host and their guest(s) remain in the facility beyond the 15 minutes clean up time agreed.
• The 2 hour party will have 1 hour and 15 minutes in the pool and the last 45 minutes in the party area. The 3 hour party will have 2 hours and 15 minutes in the pool and the last 45 minutes in the party area.
• Our school host/lifeguard(s) will help with setting up and cleaning up. Our team will orient the children for safe pool activities or will simply lifeguard to ensure the safety of all guests while they are having fun.
• Parents and adults are welcome in the pool, as well. For the ones that prefer to stay dry, we offer our air-conditioned observation lobby, from where you can just relax and watch the pool party.
• The party host is responsible to provide all the food, drinks, ice, and all the utensils and decoration for the party. Please note that the party decoration should not be attached to any wall of our reserved area. Instead, it can be attached to the tables.
• Please provide drinks in cans or pouches. No glass of any kind will be allowed in the building.
• Absolutely no food, beverages or decorations are allowed in the pool area.
• This is a children’s party. Therefore alcoholic beverages are not to be served in any circumstance on the premises or in the areas surrounding the facility.
• Smoke is also prohibited anywhere inside our facility.
• Please note that we do not have any restrictions with the age of the invitees. We also encourage the parents to be in the water with their little ones. Especially if your children do not know how to swim independently.
• Aquamotion will provide our own floaties and must be worn at all times for any child smaller than 4.5” or that has not passed our swim test.
• All non-swimmers and children under 3 must be accompanied by an adult while swimming. Children under 3 years of age are required to be double diapered. They must wear one disposable swim diaper, plus one reusable swim diaper over the disposable one. Diapers are available for purchase from our staff.
• By Signing this agreement the party applicant agrees to indemnify Aquamotion Swim School and its employees against any claims for damages to persons or property arising out of any use of the facility and its premises by users and their guests.
• Should a circumstance beyond our control arise, Aquamotion Swim School reserves the right to cancel a reservation at any time. The applicant would have the option to book the party on another date or receive a full refund for any payment received.